Information and unbiased reviews on the best tattoo shops, and tattoo artists here in the Philippines

Wierd skin rash, blemishes, bumps on a fully healed tattoo


I have had a portrait tattoo for about 2+ months already when i have had an  itchy spot within my tattoo. It gets worse each day and i noticed that bumps (pimple like) started to appear. Unfortunately it has spreaded around my tattoo as well as on my other tattoo (neck). They look like small pimples - small spots like a mosquito bite or something. My skin around my tattoos affected felt thicker and kind of numb. They were itching the hell out of me, so i tried to use katialis, but it makes things worse. It irritated my skin more so i stopped using it. I also tried canesten cream - an OTC antifungal cream but then again - it didn't help at all. Tried tea tree oil as well. After a gruelsome week, i decided to visit a dermatologist. I was advised to apply some dermovate cream into it (3x a day) and avoid scratching / touching the tattoo. I was advised to put an ice on it when it's itchin' like hell.

I took a photo of my tattoo after applying the cream, and by the looks of it - it's in the course of healing. Guess what? In a matter of 4 days - it's healed, and my tattoos are back to normal!




Don't use OTC antifungal creams on your tattoos with rashes! Don't touch or scratch it as well! Self care is essential to make sure that your skin is safe from rashes or other skin impurities.

Post a Comment

[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget